Our Commitment to Our Clients
Phoenix white collar criminal defense attorney, Ashley D. Adams has been serving the people of Arizona for over two decades. Much of her effort has been focused on protecting the rights of the accused in serious criminal matters with a particular focus on white collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, identity thefts, and especially Medicare and Medicaid fraud.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
Ashley D. Adams specializes in white collar criminal defense cases, representing corporate and individual clients in federal and state criminal trial, investigations, health care fraud cases, and regulatory and administrative matters.
There is no white collar criminal case that is too complex or too challenging for us. No matter how difficult your case may appear, we are prepared to defend you and provide the legal protection you need.
- We zealously defend our clients and fight for their rights and freedom. We are proud to deliver aggressive and effective criminal defense to our clients.
- For each client we represent, we create a solid legal defense strategy specific to the facts of their unique case. We strive to do everything possible to get criminal charges dropped entirely or reduced to lesser charges.
- Our attorneys and staff are committed to maintaining access to leading accounting experts, forensic computer specialists, and specialized investigators who may be able to find errors in the state’s case against you.
- At our law firm, we strive to ensure that our clients understand the criminal law process and the possible outcomes of the criminal charges filed against them.
- Our firm is highly-respected in Arizona for our ability to handle complex cases and defend our clients against the most aggressive prosecutors.
- Our attorneys have extensive trial experience.
- When we represent you, we will analyze and evaluate each detail of your case to pinpoint weaknesses in the state’s case against you and look for ways that show you are not guilty of the crimes charged.
- Founding attorney Ashley D. Adams is a former fraud prosecutor with the United States Attorney’s Office in Phoenix.
- Because Ashley worked as a prosecutor, she knows the tactics used by the government when bringing charges. She has insider information that benefits her ability to craft a powerful defense against any fraud charges.
- Ashley has a longstanding relationship with the U.S. Attorney’s office, the Attorney General’s Office, and the Department of Justice. Our firm has credibility with these agencies. They know we are willing to go to trial, and that we are tough adversaries. A fact that may lead to more favorable plea deals.
Direct Access to Your Attorney
- When you hire our firm you will work directly with your white collar criminal defense attorney. You will not be left in the hands of paralegals or case managers.
- At our firm you will not be treated as a number. We are committed to returning phone calls and emails from our clients in a reasonable time so that you know you are a priority and so you never feel left in the dark about developments in your case.
Recently, Ashley D. Adams was selected by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 in Criminal Defense and as one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers.
Ashley serves as the American Bar Association’s co-chair for the Southwest Region’s Subcommittee on White Collar Crime. She is an active member of the ABA’s Health Care Fraud Subcommittee. Ashley has had the honor of being selected as one of Arizona’s Best Lawyers and Southwest’s Super Lawyers for seven years running.
Working with Our Arizona White Collar Criminal Defense Law Firm
“I was facing the overwhelming wrath of the federal government. The only one who stood before me to shield me was Ashley Adams. I was not only impressed with her knowledge of the law but also how she understood perfectly the complicated nuances of my case. God bless you Ashley -you are not only an outstanding lawyer but an excellent human being as well.” – AC
Whether the FBI, SEC, local law enforcement, or any other law enforcement agency is targeting you, our legal team is experienced at challenging the evidence that the government may have allied against you. If you have been accused of a white collar crime, you need an attorney who can combat aggressive prosecution.
Contact us or call now (480) 219-1366 for a consultation. There is no substitute for the type of experience and diligent legal representation that a high-quality attorney can provide.
We practice excellence, one client at a time.
The attorneys at Ashley D. Adams, PLC handle state criminal cases throughout Arizona including the cities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Maricopa, Gilbert, Peoria, Surprise, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Chandler, Casa Grande, Florence, Queen Creek, Deer Valley, North Pinal and Sun City as well as those living in and around Maricopa County, Pinal County, Pima County, Yuma County and Yavapai County.
The attorneys at Ashley D. Adams, PLC handle federal criminal cases throughout the United States, including Arizona, Oklahoma, Utah, and California.